I'm not going to china with inventions

johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
12/31/2012 8:12 pm
Hi again everyone, In a previous post I claimed how I was going to china with my 32 yrs worth of inventions as a means to bankrupt USA. I really do own this means. Anytime one has an ultimate spacecraft design (it being the logic) and a propulsion system and a tested sheld system against radiation that gives means for man to colonize our solar system, mine helium three from lunar's regolith, mine all type asteroids within our solar system etc., this gives means to create a trillion to the 12th power dollar industry; over 100's-1000's of years of course and not overnight...

I have written my tomes worth of inventions, music compositons into four novels as a means to circumvent our unconstitution patent realm which solely represents the super rich. These are YOUR rights and you people should of been protesting but you dont. Instead you take it lightly and in 32 yrs worth of asking you small people to do this, no one complied. I have asked and asked hereof within this site for assistance for a demo to my way above average songs. This too went unanswered...

I have offered time and again to give our gov a legal binding contract/guarantee to use my works of arts to pay off our nation's entire debt. The gov knows I am not some crack pot as i have disclosed an ornithopter invention based on laws of physics and logic (As is said spacecraft and propulsion system) and i have made illegal threats such as burning down the state capitol, burning a live cat in front of major medias, and latest stunt was to inform USA gov how China has granted me full citizenship in return for my inventions, and to use this fact, of giving them trillions and triilions of dollars worth of creations to them, to create a revolution here in USA e.g., how would our nation's populace feel, knowing the USA gov could of put us in the black but instead, took away my/your constitution rights, thus forcing me to seek justice by going to china and making them a world's sole, economic, super power with USA becoming a third world. Wouldn't you be pissed off and want a revolution?

Once again the USA gov did nothing. They have made it legal for us inventors to give away our intellectual properties to foreign powers-go figure. I have informed usa gov how i am a terrorist and can bankrupt usa and yet USA ignores this threat? They are afraid of me. Partly they might think i am bluffing, and also, they are so egotistic, maybe they think their 'controlled' universities who are affiliated with big, greedy, corrupt corporations can circumvent my spacecraft or can build their own. The USA gov cannot build anything anymore as they are 15 trillion dollars in debt. Chinese are struggling but their economy is in black or there abouts.

Suffice it to say, I am not going to china and never intended to. It was a bluff for you people to be motivated to help me. It was a bluff to have gov come after me so i could obtain publicity.

I do not need to go to china to suceed with my ten large tote boxes worth of arts. The truth is, this genius inventor, composer, author has been using two very accurate prophecies towards his strategic advantage past 32 years as a means to circumvent unconstituional patent laws. Within six months USA is going to be attacked by russia. The chinese shall be their allies along with India, muslim world, most of south america, north korea etc. USA is prophesied to lose. Communists shall over run our nation. They are not taking prisoners of war. And they will take ag areas as a a means to starve to death survivors in our cities. This war 3 lasts for three and one half yrs. God then ends it and then there shall be justice. Then I shall have cooperation from whom ever I ask, instead of facing all the envy, coveting, skeptism, resentment etc.
My dream of using ALL my works to open up a world's largest charity organization has been denied by not only the usa gov but medias, universities, venture capitalists who are all affilitated with big corps., rich individuals, churches, and yes, even you small people. Why does this make you envious? Its no skin off your teeth even if i were not going to use my shares for charities. Why are you refusing to do a simple demo when I offer a contract for whomever?
I don't need you people. I am buying a website software and selling ebooks in a custom designed website. I am promising in first novel to publish this revolutionary space craft within the fourth book as a marketing tactic. I am also guaranteeing that most of my shares, from ALL my works, shall go towards charities. Yet you people don't care? Amazing??? Do you want to be in the black or the red? I am livng one day at time and even though there is not enough time to prosper to any great degree, none the less i still plod on. My custom design website shall use a space agency title. Such titles gets first page on main search engines> When people view website and see how i own means to pay off our nations debt, this creates sensationalism and free advertising. This website shall also convince people i am not some crack pot or prankster. This is just the basic to my market plan which is fool proof. My novels story/alter ego publishes this website. The novels shares how an alter ego is going to pay off our nations debt. Do you people not want this??

If you want to help, start emailing all of oregons senators and representatives and ask them why they refuse to help? Ask them why your constitution rights in regards to prospering and pursuit of happiness is being denied to us the people. "We the people have the right to prosper using our intellectual properties." The US gov oversees patent office and yet they have the right to file their own patents? This is a severe conflict of interest. Email all the others on this site, spread the word and ask them to email senators. Email fox news and ask them why they refuse to help.

And finally, ask yourselves, why should this genius inventor stay here at home when this justice in world manifests instead of retaliating against this backwards nation where even the small people no longer give their selves to others to help others. Perhaps I should go to china once justice in world ensues. No, i won't but am just making a point how it would be just for me if i were to do this. These are your constituion rights. Do something for yourself if not for me. I own means to house, feed, provide medical, counciling for everyone on this planet. Do you not want to see this??
Tomorrow is my last day for membership hereof. Goodbye. Dan Leffingwell [email]deltedison@yahoo.com[/email] p.s. everytime i write these letters such as this one, I risk my life.
# 1
hunter1801
hunter1801
12/31/2012 11:34 pm
wut..... :confused:
# 2
johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
01/01/2013 5:02 am
Hunter 1801. see prophecies of garabandal and bayside n.y. currently in news, fiscal cliff is about to be settled which means USA's economy is going to do good. Putin wants world leaders to talk peace about syria. North korea wants peace with south. These are the final clauses within these 60 yr old apparitions (and nostradamus substantiates these prophecies) before world war three breaks out. Russia and china are about to attack USA and USA is going to lose. War 3 lasts for three and one half yrs. In last month of war communists over runs our nation. Then God intervenes and ends it. There after an era of peace and justice. Then I shall, as planned for past 32 yrs, have cooperation from the people and gov to market my 32 yrs worth of intellectual properties- people, store up extra food and supplies and get ready to run for the hills in last month of war.
Tonight is my last day for membership here so here's some wisdom, "its wisdom to listen to another man." Do store up extra food and supplies. And your welcome.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.