View post (I'm not going to china with inventions)

View thread

johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
01/01/2013 5:02 am
Hunter 1801. see prophecies of garabandal and bayside n.y. currently in news, fiscal cliff is about to be settled which means USA's economy is going to do good. Putin wants world leaders to talk peace about syria. North korea wants peace with south. These are the final clauses within these 60 yr old apparitions (and nostradamus substantiates these prophecies) before world war three breaks out. Russia and china are about to attack USA and USA is going to lose. War 3 lasts for three and one half yrs. In last month of war communists over runs our nation. Then God intervenes and ends it. There after an era of peace and justice. Then I shall, as planned for past 32 yrs, have cooperation from the people and gov to market my 32 yrs worth of intellectual properties- people, store up extra food and supplies and get ready to run for the hills in last month of war.
Tonight is my last day for membership here so here's some wisdom, "its wisdom to listen to another man." Do store up extra food and supplies. And your welcome.