Access to Notation

bobandbabs57
Full Access
bobandbabs57
Full Access
03/01/2024 9:52 am

I cannot seem to access the notation associated with the songs. Any ideas?

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/01/2024 4:53 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: bobandbabs57

I cannot seem to access the notation associated with the songs. Any ideas?

Any lesson that has notation associated with it is on the the lesson page, either to the right of the video player or below it.  Often the first and sometimes second lessons of a tutorial don't have notation because the first is usually a welcome/intro lesson, the second often covers gear & tone.  But by the third lesson and beyond there is notation on the page with the video.

There is an option to hide the notation on any given page.  If available notation is hidden there is a button below the video player to 'Show Notation'.  clicking that button will make the notation appear. 

What lesson are you not seeing notation on?

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
bobandbabs57
Full Access
bobandbabs57
Full Access
03/02/2024 10:34 am
#2 Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel

Any lesson that has notation associated with it is on the the lesson page, either to the right of the video player or below it.  Often the first and sometimes second lessons of a tutorial don't have notation because the first is usually a welcome/intro lesson, the second often covers gear & tone.  But by the third lesson and beyond there is notation on the page with the video.

There is an option to hide the notation on any given page.  If available notation is hidden there is a button below the video player to 'Show Notation'.  clicking that button will make the notation appear. 

What lesson are you not seeing notation on?

Thank you for getting back so soon.

The tab notation doesn't automatically come up in the window to the right of the video in any lesson across the whole GuitarTricks platform. Nor does it come up when I hit the Notation button under the video. This has never been a problem before. Below is what I see.

Guitar Solo song notation

edited
# 3
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/02/2024 2:16 pm

What you posted is the music notation.  How did you get to that image, if not through the lesson page?

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.