Custom plan

tontor1
Full Access
tontor1
Full Access
02/25/2024 3:28 pm

Just recently joined. Have some basic guitar skills and knowledge. I added the option for customized lesson plan several days ago when signing up. How long does it take to get it so I can start working on moving forward? 

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/26/2024 12:04 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: tontor1

Just recently joined. Have some basic guitar skills and knowledge. I added the option for customized lesson plan several days ago when signing up. How long does it take to get it so I can start working on moving forward? 

Hey & welcome.  I encourage you to start working through one of the courses right away.  If you are a beginner, start with Fundamentals 1.  Look at the course navigation to get an idea of the topics covered.  If it's below your skill level, go forward to Fundamentals 2.  Again look through the topics.  Chances are you will find something of interest to either help you start to improve, or at least shore up any gaps in your playing.

If those are both are below your skill & knowledge level, then go forward to one of the style courses:  Blues, Country, Rock, Acoustic.

I'm not sure about the current timelines for delivering custom lesson plans.  Hopefully you'll get it within a week.  Please ask more if necessary & best of success!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.