Just joined

tkubarych
Full Access
tkubarych
Full Access
12/30/2023 6:09 pm

I'm Tom Kubarych, a.k.a. Tombo Baggins - can you guess my favorite book?  I am a retired research scientist in the areas of psychometrics, psychiatric and behavioral genetics and personality psychology.  I know from some of the research I was involved in that you can protect yourself against cognitive aging and decline by continuing to learn new things as you age.   I started with the bass because I thought it would be easier, but it's. also bigger and heavier and I wound up in physical therapy with a shoulder injury and back pain.  I have not had any injuries since switching to guitar a year ir is ago.  Looking forward to Guitar Tricks lessons.  I have mostly been playing classic rock, with Christmas carols thrown in during the season.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/03/2024 10:50 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: tkubarych

I'm Tom Kubarych, a.k.a. Tombo Baggins - can you guess my favorite book?  I am a retired research scientist in the areas of psychometrics, psychiatric and behavioral genetics and personality psychology.  I know from some of the research I was involved in that you can protect yourself against cognitive aging and decline by continuing to learn new things as you age.   I started with the bass because I thought it would be easier, but it's. also bigger and heavier and I wound up in physical therapy with a shoulder injury and back pain.  I have not had any injuries since switching to guitar a year ir is ago.  Looking forward to Guitar Tricks lessons.  I have mostly been playing classic rock, with Christmas carols thrown in during the season.

Welcome Tom and Happy New Year! Thank you for coming to the forum to introduce yourself. We hope you will share your continued growth as you work through our song library and lessons. Let the admin team or instructors know if you run into any issues. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.