Exciting New Beginnings: Embarking on a Guitar Journey

riglioner
Full Access
riglioner
Full Access
11/13/2023 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I embark on an exciting new chapter in my life.

My name is Roberto, and I am thrilled that I am just starting on this course to learn how to play the electric guitar.

The prospect of diving into the world of music has always been a dream of mine, and I am overflowing with enthusiasm as I take my first steps on this musical journey. The electric guitar, with its electrifying sounds and endless possibilities, has captivated my imagination for as long as I can remember. Now, I am turning that fascination into a hands-on experience.

I am well aware that this path may have its challenges, but I am ready to face them head-on with determination and a positive attitude. I believe that learning music is not just about mastering notes and chords; it's about expressing oneself and creating something beautiful.

I look forward to the shared experiences, lessons learned, and the joy of making music together with all of you. If anyone has tips, recommendations, or even just a good guitar joke to share, please feel free to reach out! Let's make this journey a harmonious and memorable one.

Thank you all, and here's to the exciting adventure ahead!

Best regards,

Roberto

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
11/13/2023 5:41 pm

Best of luck with your studies Roberto

Bill

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/15/2023 6:42 pm

Welcome, Roberto!

Your post is just wonderful - it is so great to hear that you are taking your long-love of music to heart, and opening up the time and space in your life to learn to play.
Music changes lives - for the better!

Congratulations, and welcome to the journey.

Cheering you on - Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.