Printing Notation

rob.ransom1
rob.ransom1
10/08/2023 11:53 pm

Hello!

I purchased the annual subscription of Guitar Tricks thinking I could print or download the notation. Every song I pick doesn't alow me to print because of publishing agreements. Your help please?

# 1
ken5064
Full Access
ken5064
Full Access
10/10/2023 2:43 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: rob.ransom1

Hello!

I purchased the annual subscription of Guitar Tricks thinking I could print or download the notation. Every song I pick doesn't alow me to print because of publishing agreements. Your help please?

Hi,

I'm afraid you're out of luck there, there isn't an option. I've been down that road and the only option is to follow the lesson online, while it's still there that is.

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/10/2023 5:32 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: rob.ransom1

Hello!

Hi Rob,

Tabs are located under each video. Sometimes there is no button to press PRINT NOTATION if the lesson does not have notation to print.   Also, please note that SONGS are not printable as mentioned below.

On the website, the  "PRINT NOTATION" button is located below the video and the notation, and immediately below the yellow MARK COMPLETE button. Pressing this button will give you a preview in .pdf format. From there, you can print from your .pdf reader program. 

For more info on printing, go here: https://support.guitartricks.com/hc/en-us/articles/216286947-Can-I-print-or-download-tabs-notation-

If you're having trouble viewing this preview, you may need to install Adobe Reader through the following link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the tablature and notation of all of our officially licensed songs are unavailable for printing due to our agreements with music publishers.  Sorry for any inconvenience on that subject!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.