Love the new Revolution 2022 lesson

martin.bayly
Full Access
martin.bayly
Full Access
09/15/2023 10:35 pm

Hey Mike

Great lesson on Revolution 2022!

I learned Revolution earlier in the year mostly from Henrik's older tutorial but had allowed it to slip out of my repertoire by focusing on other songs and not playing it enough. I missed it but didn't have the patience to go back and learn it again. I found that earlier tutorial a tough one to get to grips with.

But seeing your new one show up gave me the impetus I needed! And I am finding your new one easier to get under the fingers. Maybe because I'd already played the older one, but in some areas your's seems more achievable. Maybe that's why its 3 stars rather than 4, but still sounds awesome.

Great stuff.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/17/2023 2:27 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: martin.bayly

Hey Mike

Great lesson on Revolution 2022!

I learned Revolution earlier in the year mostly from Henrik's older tutorial but had allowed it to slip out of my repertoire by focusing on other songs and not playing it enough. I missed it but didn't have the patience to go back and learn it again. I found that earlier tutorial a tough one to get to grips with.

But seeing your new one show up gave me the impetus I needed! And I am finding your new one easier to get under the fingers. Maybe because I'd already played the older one, but in some areas your's seems more achievable. Maybe that's why its 3 stars rather than 4, but still sounds awesome.

Great stuff.

Hi Martin, thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the tutorial!

Keep rockin'!
Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.