Tone in Guitar Tricks videos.

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
08/14/2023 9:54 am

At first I wanted to ask about some of the gear used in some particular videos but later I realised that almost every lesson/video has a great tone and it would be quite pointless to ask about every other video...

Sometimes you can see effects on the floor but most of the time you don't. Sometimes you hear that the tone is modelled Marshall, Mesa Boogie, etc. but you never know what is used actually...

The point is... Guitar Tricks videos/songs/lessons, I don't want to say ALWAYS but I really would have to look hard to find the one I don't like (probably I wouldn't be able to...)

They're so on point and sound amazing. Whoever does the magic behind it (teachers/sound engineers/etc.) whomever that might be... They definitely need some praise for it.

When you watch the videos and think about the tone... My one and consecutive thought is that I want that... I WOULD BLOODY LOVE that tone/effect sound, etc. They truly sound unmistakably great/

And as I have mentioned above... this is not the only one video/lesson. I can take any random video/song from the library and I bet the tone will be brilliant.

There are times where I prefer GT guitar sound over the tones from the original songs; which sometimes are too quiet, not pronounced enough or I just like them better.

Does anyone else have noticed that? I mean it's a professional service so it better sound professional but still... Much appreciated and admired.

Am I the only one really impressed with it?

edited
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/15/2023 10:34 pm

Thank you for the love Tgchan! We appreciate your feedback. We are super lucky to have an amazing crew of people who make it all possible. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.