Hello from Gerrmany

PeX127
PeX127
07/19/2023 9:46 am

My Name ist Peter and I've finished my worklife in June😁. It's the right time for playing electric guitar again. I'm not a complete beginner, because when I was younger I played guitar for lot of years. Friends and me performed Songs of Saxon, ZZ Top, Scorpions etc, not really good but with a lot of fun. After this time I have paused playing guitar for approximatly 20 years. In the last two years I learned a little bit to play piano. 

My equipment: Yamaha Pacifica 311, Yamaha THR 10 II

Some of my favorites: Rory Gallagher, David Gilmour, Gary Moore, EvH and many others

Best regards

Peter

edited

Sry for bad English. 

"If you think you are too old to rock'n'roll then you are" (Lemmy Kilmister)

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/19/2023 5:06 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: PeX127

My Name ist Peter and I've finished my worklife in June😁. It's the right time for playing electric guitar again. I'm not a complete beginner, because when I was younger I played guitar for lot of years. Friends and me performed Songs of Saxon, ZZ Top, Scorpions etc, not really good but with a lot of fun. After this time I have paused playing guitar for approximatly 20 years. In the last two years I learned a little bit to play piano. 

My equipment: Yamaha Pacifica 311, Yamaha THR 10 II

Some of my favorites: Rory Gallagher, David Gilmour, Gary Moore, EvH and many others

Best regards

Peter

Welcome Peter! Thank you for joining up with us. The forum is a great place to find a supportive community and reach out to instructors for any support. Let us know if you ever need any help with the site. 

We hope you enjoy your continued guitar journey, rock on! 🤘

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/20/2023 1:32 pm

Hi Peter,

Welcome! Congratulations on finishing your work-life, and getting back into the guitar!
I hope you have a ton of fun with it, and what you learn from this site.

Best wishes, Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.