View post (Mark Complete/Incomplete)

View thread

ScubaCPA
Full Access
ScubaCPA
Full Access
01/30/2024 5:48 pm
#9 Originally Posted by: Diamond_Dave

This was bugging me, too. I'd finish a unit, mark everything complete, and it would only show a portion of the lessons complete. I just gave up on it.

The bigger issue for me for is that I often jump ahead to just peak at, or print notation, for future lessons.  As a result, it says I completed it.  There is no way to unmark it.  The admin will say there is a way, but it does not work.  I've documented that it does not work and sent that to them.  Then silence.  

Lately I've been looking at other learning sites (guitar, piano and other learning sites in general) and some of them are so far ahead of GT.  The interfaces on this GT site are embarrassingly antiquated.   That and the loss of songs is making me reflect on my future here.  Right now, the only thing keeping me here is my loyalty to Anders, Chris and Mike.  They are fabulous teachers and have taught me so much.

Gary

[Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro (2), Fender Player Stratocaster (2), Fender Player Telecaster (2), Squire CV 60's Stratocaster, Hamer Ecotone, Yamaha APX600 (2), Epiphone ES-339, GTX-100 (2), Spark 40 (2), Spark Mini.]