Getting Bored

lilithwantsu
lilithwantsu
12/29/2021 1:46 am

Hello Mike! I really appreciate your Guitar Tricks lessons and your Friday night Youtube sessions. I am writing to seek your advice. I am about 1/3 of the way through Rock Style Level 2 and am finding myself struggling to want to do the lessons. Right now all I want to do is learn songs. Do you think it is a mistake to stop progressing through the lessons and just spend time learning songs?

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/29/2021 1:24 pm

Hi there - thanks for the kind words about the Friday sessions!

No, I don't think you're making a mistake by focusing on songs for awhile. You'll still be progression and learning new things. Keep at it for as long as you'd like, and perhaps you'll want to check back in with Rock Level 2 at a later date.

Keep rockin'!

Mike

Originally Posted by: lilithwantsu

Hello Mike! I really appreciate your Guitar Tricks lessons and your Friday night Youtube sessions. I am writing to seek your advice. I am about 1/3 of the way through Rock Style Level 2 and am finding myself struggling to want to do the lessons. Right now all I want to do is learn songs. Do you think it is a mistake to stop progressing through the lessons and just spend time learning songs?

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
lilithwantsu
lilithwantsu
12/30/2021 2:11 am

Thank you kind sir.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.