Thanks Mike

CFM37
CFM37
03/24/2021 2:08 am

I noticed again some of my favorite artists (Boston, Soundgarden,The Who, Tom Petty, and Prince) are being discontinued due to issues with renewal. This happend when I left before, when you lost most of Hendrix's stuff. Again I have cancled my membership but this time I'm done. I understand it's not you fault. I can't stay when the 10% of the music I like here gets cut 90% of the time. I use another site that allows the downloading and hard copy discs, so in case they loose the right, I don't loose the music. Thanks and good luck to all. [u]Special thanks to Mike Oleksky[/u] and Anders Mouridsen, [u]my favs.[/u]

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/24/2021 12:29 pm

Sorry to hear you're leaving. Thanks for the kind words.

Keep Rockin![br]Mike

Originally Posted by: CFM37

I noticed again some of my favorite artists (Boston, Soundgarden,The Who, Tom Petty, and Prince) are being discontinued due to issues with renewal. This happend when I left before, when you lost most of Hendrix's stuff. Again I have cancled my membership but this time I'm done. I understand it's not you fault. I can't stay when the 10% of the music I like here gets cut 90% of the time. I use another site that allows the downloading and hard copy discs, so in case they loose the right, I don't loose the music. Thanks and good luck to all. [u]Special thanks to Mike Oleksky[/u] and Anders Mouridsen, [u]my favs.[/u]

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.