Daily Practice Exercises required(Muscle memory)

khuramofemotion
khuramofemotion
03/22/2021 12:52 am

Hello AlI,

I would like to ask you about the right hand daily practice exercises as i am unable to find them on the guitar tricks portal.[br]It would be easier if you can share them or the links.

Kindly guide me or share the links for the daily practice exercises.[br]Currently I am stuck in the Key of Am: Chord-Change Drills of Lisa course(GF1).

Kindly do the needful and share the daily exercises like Chromatic scale style left hand finger exercises or Spider technique for building the muscle memory so that i can incorporate in my daily practice (routine)plan.

Thanks indeed.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/22/2021 8:02 pm

Hey there! Are there specific lessons you are referring to? You ementioned you are stuck in a particular lesson. Are you simply wanting to move ahead through the GF course? Any further detail would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
khuramofemotion
khuramofemotion
03/22/2021 11:00 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hey there! Are there specific lessons you are referring to? You ementioned you are stuck in a particular lesson. Are you simply wanting to move ahead through the GF course? Any further detail would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[br]Thanks for getting back to me.Actually i am constantly doing Chord Drills.But results are not that much fruitful.So i thought that i need to build muscle memory along with doing daily Excersie like Spider,Chromatic scale left hand finger excerises which i found on youtube videos.

So it would be wonderful if i get some excersizes to build better dexterity which would help me to do chord changes quickly,efficiently and smoothly.

# 3
LynnS1951
LynnS1951
04/04/2021 2:53 am

I just joined today and the spider exercise was in the lesson on warmups in the second tutorial.

# 4
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/04/2021 2:41 pm

Hey & welcome!

Originally Posted by: khuramofemotion

I would like to ask you about the right hand daily practice exercises as i am unable to find them on the guitar tricks portal.[/quote][p]When you say right hand do you mean picking or strumming hand? In general the best exercises for beginners are built into the material of the GF 1 course. Learn the strumming patterns as you learn the chords. For example:

https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson.php?input=22147&s_id=1778

Or the lesson you mentioned working on.

[quote=khuramofemotion]

Kindly do the needful and share the daily exercises like Chromatic scale style left hand finger exercises or Spider technique for building the muscle memory so that i can incorporate in my daily practice (routine)plan.

Lisa's left hand Spider Legs is here.

https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson.php?input=22141&s_id=1777

If you look at the navigation links on the right hand side of the page you can see the structure of the course & click on those to get to any lesson in the course.

Keep in mind that the Spider Legs is a good warm up exericse. But it's for general dexterity & strength. It's not a muscle memory aid. That can only be achieved by practicing the specific musical motions. If you want to get better at a certain chord change, then you practice those specific chords!

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.