Love your lessons Mike!

markpg23
markpg23
06/16/2020 12:08 am

Hey Mike. I played guitar from about age 10 to 20, gave it up and have been playing for about 2 months now that I am 47 years old and I just have to tell you that your lessons song lessons are just the best.

From the way you break down each chord, and then the strumming pattern, and the way you make me play the section over and over at the end of each lesson is really amazing. Yeah, I've yelled at you a couple of times, but when I'm done with the lesson I realize how I needed to "hit it again" over and over until I got it perfect.

I've even seeked out some of your lessons for songs I don't even care for because I know I will learn something from you teaching me how to play a song.

Thank you so much!

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/16/2020 11:22 am

Hi Mark - thanks for the kind words!

Keep rockin'!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
millfam79
Full Access
millfam79
Full Access
11/19/2020 4:10 pm

Hi Mike:

I just wanted to echo the sentiments already made here by markpg23. Your lessons make learning the songs from my youth a real blast and have really, really added enjoyment to months of lockdown. I am an elderly, retired male who has just picked up a guitar and am trying to learn.

Mike, your teaching style is fabulous and enthusiastic. I feel as, through the miracles of modern technology, as if you are right here in my little living room, coaching me through.

Whilst not very good yet, it is an absolute hoot when I can play a song along with ya and actually recognize it. I am working on the Raspberries song that you just created.

Keep on rockin' in the free world brother.

Dr. Steve Miller

# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/20/2020 3:17 pm

That is very kind - thank you! Glad you're digging the site!

Mike

Originally Posted by: millfam79

Hi Mike:

I just wanted to echo the sentiments already made here by markpg23. Your lessons make learning the songs from my youth a real blast and have really, really added enjoyment to months of lockdown. I am an elderly, retired male who has just picked up a guitar and am trying to learn.

Mike, your teaching style is fabulous and enthusiastic. I feel as, through the miracles of modern technology, as if you are right here in my little living room, coaching me through.

Whilst not very good yet, it is an absolute hoot when I can play a song along with ya and actually recognize it. I am working on the Raspberries song that you just created.

Keep on rockin' in the free world brother.

Dr. Steve Miller

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.