Many thanks to Mike from GT

robyking02
Full Access
robyking02
Full Access
04/27/2020 3:45 pm

I would like to say that a 1 to 1 (30mn) with Mike today was very fruitful, and

removed lot of frustration i had about progress in learning guitar.

Good advices and discussion were given, and i really appreciated this, as it gave me

back confidence in my ability to improve my guitar playing.

Again , thank you very much Mike !

Robert

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/28/2020 2:15 am

Thanks Robert, it was my pleasure!!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
04/28/2020 7:22 am
Originally Posted by: robyking02

I would like to say that a 1 to 1 (30mn) with Mike today was very fruitful, and

removed lot of frustration i had about progress in learning guitar.

Good advices and discussion were given, and i really appreciated this, as it gave me

back confidence in my ability to improve my guitar playing.

Again , thank you very much Mike !

Robert

That’s awesome Robert, you just validated a point I tried to make in another post here with your renewed confidence now on the right track with formal lessons.

[br]Combining GT with private

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=10&t=52856 [br][br]

[br]encouraging GT players of the benefit of private and/or group lessons, after a couple readers opined against it. Appreciate the validation Robert

--- [br]I'd like to second the gratitude to Mike for our recent live lesson. I'm also appreciative introducing yourself and interacting with we faithful.

[br]When I have got to play since then, I am more mindful of your practice regimine, with a specific focus and emphasis on the theory behind whatever it.

[br]Later this week I'll figure out how to incorporate the metronome into Boss Waza Air headphones (katana amp on your head) so the family can hear themselves think Ć°ÅøĖœÅ 

I was pleased to hear I'm not alone in my obsession with Tom Bukovac, I turned Mike Carpenter onto him too, he then binged all he could find Ć°ÅøĖœĀ

[br]Btw I name dropped you in a comment on Homeskoolin' vol 15 (XTS Challenge video) and one of the respondents is someone who knows you from a couple decades ago as a great bassist.

[br]https://youtu.be/Na5WpvgrNhM[br]

Lastly, Dave has another free lesson lined up this Sat May 2nd, I'll keep an eye for another with you since I benefitted from the last one I randomly stumbled on, hopefully GT will email blast the next one.

[br]thanks again Mike, talk soon.

# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/28/2020 12:35 pm

Hey Wolverine!! Thanks for the kind words. I read through your other thread re: live lessons, and I agree with all points from both sides! If you have the resources and feel it could benefit you, then a 1 on 1 lesson is something great to try. If not, no worries, as there are plenty of other options at your disposal. 1 on 1's are certainly not necessary for everybody!!

Also, it is random that an old friend Travis recognized my name under your comment over at HomeSkoolin'!! I find it funny he remembers me as a bass player!! I have always been a guitarist first, but yes, in a past life I did take the occasional bass gig from time to time.

I will be hosting another live lesson this Friday - and will post the details here on the forum as soon as it is finalized.

Thanks!!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
04/29/2020 6:23 am

Thanks Mike,

that's awesome.

I'll be there.

btw Bukovac and Tim Pierce were live tonight, with YouTube made millionaires Papa Stache, everything music Rick Beato, fresh 80s shredder Robert Baker, and more in attendance. Replay is up at Michael Palmisano's channel if you're interested.

# 5
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
W O L V E R I N E
Full Access
04/29/2020 6:35 am
Originally Posted by: W O L V E R I N E

Thanks Mike,

that's awesome.

I'll be there.

btw Bukovac and Tim Pierce were live tonight, with YouTube made millionaires Papa Stache, everything music Rick Beato, fresh 80s shredder Robert Baker, and more in attendance. Replay is up at Michael Palmisano's channel if you're interested.

here's the link

https://youtu.be/V0K_2R0EK3Y

# 6
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/29/2020 12:33 pm

Thanks for the link - I'll definitely check that out!!!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.