View post (My wife did lose it ...)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
03/04/2020 12:37 am

Thanks Jeff. The RS420 has an 'interesting' neck profile.. Chunkier than my Harley Benton SC-Custom, which I really really like. Very full "C". It reminds me of my AF510 acoustic neck profile. I think a lot of people would like its neck.

Your relationship with your wife sounds very like mine ....with my wife. 🐵

After all this time, she knows my every move before I utter a word. I try not forewarn with those cues you mention. Found fait accompli works best for me. i.e. My RG500 tale of a few months ago, every word of which was true. She's been a stalwart and champion though. Always inwardly terrified of 'will I come home' over the course of my career of riskier flying jobs (mil & later trans-oceanic ferry and ag. the latter better than being unemployed-just) and riding motorcycles like the RG & RGV, but knew and accepted it was an unalterable intrinsic aspect of being me. I don't know that I would have coped worrying about her in that regard anywhere near as well. Love her to bits, more now even than the beautiful young woman I fell in love with the moment I laid eyes upon her 45 years ago.

I used a headline hyperbole figuring it would garner views. That worked. Not many replies/responses though. I'll have to work on my superficially glib throwaway ego invitational one liners. 🙈🙉🙊