What kind of guitar do you have?

Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/01/2004 10:27 pm
I used to have an epiphone strat copy, I've played around with a peavey t-60 for about a year, and I own a pos acoustic I bought in Mexico for $30. My only decent guitar is a cort cl-1000. I'll probably get myself one of those carvin kits next.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 1
TrIPp_655321
TrIPp_655321
01/02/2004 7:00 am
Well I own 7 guitars. I have a Black B.C. Rich Platinum Warlock which i installed 2 duncan designed bridge humbuckers (yes a bridge pickup in both the neck and the bridge( it has chrome hardware, a simple floating tremelo, a widow headstock, 24 frets, 2 volume, 1 tone knobs, and a 3 way toggle switch.
I also own a restored B.C. Rich Iron bird with a cheap Floyd like locking tremelo, no paint yet, no fancy knobs, but has an EMG designed B.C. Rich humbucker at the neck and a DiMarzio "Steve's Special" Humbucker at the bridge, a 24 fret Venson neck (like a Wizard II but made by venson), one tone and one volume knob, an on/off/on toggle for humbuckers, and a phase switch.
I also own a simple Black W/ gold metallic ESP/LTD Ex-100 (explorer) 21 fret neck, stop bar, one tone, one volume, 2 basic humbuckers, 3way toggle, black hardware.
I am currently restoring a rare Epiphone Strat. It doesn't have the "batwing" head stock it has one that looks more like a jackson, it has an original 1981 floyd, and i haven't desided what else im putting in it yet.
I own a red metallic Venson strat body and guts (neck and bridge i put on my ironbird)
I own a metallic maroon Venson custom with a licensed floyd 2, and EMG at the neck and at the bridge and a black lace EMG single coil in the center, 5 way toggle, 2 2 tones and one volume, black hardware, 24 fret short scale.
Last and definately the very least, a Harmony strat (a fender copy) I hate fenders, i hate the twang, the dead sound, and the fact that there are 50,000 different strats and they all look, play, and sound the same (like ****) and it really pisses me off that they bought out Jackson anyway, i know noone is going to read this because it is so descriptive so ill stop typing now L8r

Tr!Pp
+=~-_-
@#$%^&*
# 2
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/02/2004 10:15 pm
Originally posted by TrIPp_655321
...and it really pisses me off that they bought out Jackson anyway,..

When did that happen?
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 3
acdc527
acdc527
01/03/2004 6:14 pm
I have a gibson sg special and a charvel journeyman
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.