SONGS THAT EVOKE EMOTIONS

oscarvil1
Full Access
oscarvil1
Full Access
02/24/2018 11:37 am

Going over the list of Songs, I just don't find songs that interest me. Why don't you have songs like "My Way"; Besame Mucho; La Paloma; Sway by Dean Martin; Top of the World by the Carpenters; La Historia de un Amor; and other songs that evoke emotions.

# 1
chrispike306
chrispike306
02/24/2018 4:00 pm
Originally Posted by: oscarvil1

Going over the list of Songs, I just don't find songs that interest me. Why don't you have songs like "My Way"; Besame Mucho; La Paloma; Sway by Dean Martin; Top of the World by the Carpenters; La Historia de un Amor; and other songs that evoke emotions.

I guess the problem is, you have a great list of songs that evoke emotions, but someone else might have a totally different list. It's hard to keep everyone happy!

There might be technical or licencing issues with certain songs as well.

Top of the world is a good call though!! Going to add it to my shower playlist!

# 2
maggior
maggior
02/27/2018 4:22 pm
Originally Posted by: chrispike306
Originally Posted by: oscarvil1

I guess the problem is, you have a great list of songs that evoke emotions, but someone else might have a totally different list. It's hard to keep everyone happy!

There might be technical or licencing issues with certain songs as well.

Top of the world is a good call though!! Going to add it to my shower playlist!

Yes, very true. A song I would have at the top of my "songs that evoke emotion" list would be Comfortably Numb. Based on the OP's list, I suspect that wouldn't be on their list :).

# 3
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
02/27/2018 5:08 pm

But Dean Martin and Frank Sanatra were such killer guitar slingers!

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.