BOSTON LESSONS

79Raider
Full Access
79Raider
Full Access
08/23/2017 3:15 am

Hi Mike: I've enjoyed your lessons for some time and just wanted to say thanks for all of your work on Guitar Tricks. I've recently found the Boston lessons, and in particular, Peace of Mind to be really helpful. The leads are slow and melodic enough that I can play and remember them but they also require enough technique that they've really improved my vibrato and full step bends with vibrato. I didn't realize how weak I was in this area until I saw the improvement. These lessons are a real gift for anyone that wants to learn or improve their guitar playing. Really appreciate what you do for us.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/23/2017 5:37 pm

Thanks so much for the kind words - it's my pleasure!! And so awesome you were able to take your technique to the next level!

Cheers!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
09/07/2017 9:35 pm

I second that emotion!! It actually seems tougher and tougher to keep up my interest with lessons......not that I know everything..not by a long shot........but it's tough for me to find lessons that make me immediately think 'Man!! I gots ta dig right into this one!!' yet Mike achieves this consistently (along with Christopher Schlegel too.....let's give credit where credit is due) and Mike has really captivated me with his WHO lesson interpretations!! In fact.....Mike even has approached G.T. about doing a complete study on Pete 'the great' Townsend and told me he could even whip this course up over night!!

I am (of course) joking!! I realize the time and study and preparation on some project like this is phenomenal but if and when it happens it will surely be something to really look forward to!! I'll take Raider's suggestion on that Boston tune and tackle this gem in the meantime!! Keep 'em coming Mike......I mean it when I say your interpretations really clear away the fog of learning new and exciting guitar techniques we once all considered (most of us) a mystery!! Jim C.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.