song suggestions

grinner1
grinner1
01/26/2016 6:13 pm
hi mike,

I like the song choices you make and was wondering if you were goin to do more GNR and if you do any ozzy like mama, I'm comin home or no more tears
# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/26/2016 7:29 pm
I would LOVE to teach more GNR and those Ozzy songs!

However, I don't have any control over the songs that appear on the site as there is an extensive approval process with publishing companies in place. Hopefully we will be able to get some Ozzy and more GNR in the future!

In the meantime, be sure to leave your requests in the Song Request Forum and let the powers at be know what you want to see!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
Doug T
Doug T
01/28/2016 9:58 pm
Thanks Mike for the new CCR lessons. You did an awesome job. I've been hitting them hard and having fun.

I have a couple questions about the transcriptions:

1. Why do the transcriptions not have the words or a version in the lessons with the words? I don't know about you but they help me with the beat, transitions and so on and so forth.

2. As a learning aid, I would like to see the strumming pattern symbols where appropriate in the transcriptions. I think that would be a great learning aid and speed up memorization. I especially like them when I go back to a song I haven't been able to touch in a while. Great memory jogger without going through the video again.

Thanks again Mike,

Doug
# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/29/2016 6:11 pm
Hey Doug! Thank you for these great suggestions! I'm going to pass them along to our notation/transcription team.

Cheers!
Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.