I Want You To Want Me

Trickfan1969
Trickfan1969
04/19/2015 4:20 pm
Hi Tom-

I have been a huge Cheap Trick fan for as long as I can remember. When I took up guitar one of my "Holy Grail" songs that I wanted to learn was The Live At Budokan version of I Want You To Want Me. I searched on line, looked at YouTube videos and found that all of those sources were lacking.

I was pleasantly surprised when I joined Guitar Tricks that you had done a lesson for this song. Your lesson was exactly what I had been searching for!

It is a challenging song for me too. It has it all: String bending, Slides, String skipping, moving up and down the fretboard. When I finally have this one down I will have improved in all of these areas.

So, thank you for providing a great tutorial on my Holy Grail song! If you are doing more video lessons I would like to request more Cheap Trick 😄

-Brent
# 1
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/27/2015 4:54 pm
Hi Brent, you are most welcome. I am happy to hear that you have finally learned you Holy Grail song and improved so much from it. It is indeed a most excellent song!!! Keep up the great work/play and I will do more Cheap trick if I get the chance :)

Cheers, Tom
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.