:Boston, Don't Look Back

Greenberet1969
Greenberet1969
03/31/2015 11:57 pm
Hello Mike

I really enjoy your lessons and your adjectives, right on, far out and groovy. I really like how you show and tell every note, what fret and string. Some of the instructors just kind of skip through and you have to watch the video several times to try and see where the fingers are.

So I am not sure if this is just my computer or what, but every time I try and watch Don't Look Back there is a lot of noise over the video. I don't have this problem with any of the other lessons and I think it is the video. I really appreciate the fact that you have taken on Boston wholeheartedly. I look forward to sinking my teeth into this video.

I see you have done a Bon Jovi video, maybe you could do Wanted Dead or Alive. Of course since I have your attention I will also request any and all Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns and Roses, and yes I know the difficulties involved but I will ask anyway.

Thanks for the terrific lessons.
# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/01/2015 2:04 pm
Hello! Thank you for the kind words.

I checked into the Don't Look Back lessons ... they seem to work as expected for me, although Lesson 3 does have an audio issue that I've forwarded to our video team to fix.

Thanks for the requests ... I would LOVE to teach any and all from each of those iconic bands:)

Be sure to head on over to the Song Request Forum and make your wishes be known to the powers at be!

Keep rockin'!
Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.