see, told ya so-apparitions are true!!!

johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
01/01/2013 5:11 am
People, in news past week, fiscal cliff looks like its going to be avoided. Putin of russia wants world leaders to take peace about syria. North kora wants peace with south korea. These are final clauses in garabandal and bayisde n.y. prophecies which are also substantiated by nostradamus. Rusia and china are about to attack USA and USA is going to lose. War 3 lasts for three and one half yrs. In last month of war, communists shall over run our nation. Then God ends it. Then an era of peace and justice shall ensue there after. Then I shall be able to market my 32 yrs worth of intellectual properties. People, store up extra food and supplies and in last month of war get ready to run for the hills. Communists shall take ag areas as a means to starve to death survivors in the citites. Told ya these prophecies were true. I have been using them towards my strategic advantage past 32 years as a means to circumvent unconstitutional patent realm. History is repeating itself. While our enemies talk peace they are preparing for war.
This asteroid that is in news and is racing towards earth and is 30 yrs away, God speeds it up, converts it into a siritual, fiery orb known as ball of redemption/ It too was prophesied. See garabandal and bayside and you decide if they are true.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.