Amp tuning

martin664
martin664
09/10/2010 4:19 pm
Hello!

Does anyone knows how I should tune my amp for the songs sunday bloody sunday and smells like teen spirit?

Thank you:)
# 1
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
sixpicker
Telecastered Instructor
09/14/2010 6:59 am
Hey Martin664,
I think your post might be misunderstood, if you changed the name of this post to amp tone you may get better results. I've heard those songs, but it's been a while. I can tell you that you will need some effects too, but I would have to give it a listen to tell you what's being used. I always set my amp tone with out any effects, this is done by using the treble, mid, and low dials on the amp. I get a great tone that way, but everyone has different preferences when it comes to this. Don't be afraid to experiment, I've learned alot through trial and error. When you find the settings you like write them down, and then you can experiment even more.

After you find the tone you like, then you can experiment with the effects. Some to try would be delay, reverb, chorus, and of course distortion. I hope someone with better knowledge of the song, will try to let you know what's going on. Maybe this will help a little, and don't forget to change the title to your post. Maybe something like "tone for Sunday bloody Sunday" that way everyone will know exactly what you're looking for.

Have a great week, and let me know how it goes.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.