Emperor Swingster, VOX 15W Modeling Amp

SALindgren
SALindgren
03/03/2010 5:24 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, received my new Wine Red Epiphone Emperor Swingster, VOX VT15 Modeling Amp, and Vox VT15 4-ch foot pedle

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! The tonal possibilities are endless. The guitar is a work of art; well built with no blemishes. The serial/parellel push/pull tone controls work well. Added to the abundance of the VOX VT15
flexibility (22 amp models, 22 songs, 11 effects, A/B switching w/4 banks available, anytimne reverb, tap stepping, etc.....Wowser!

I would recommend this equipment to anyone.

And my first time experience with Sweetwater was a breath of fresh air: professional, knowledgable, extremely quick to respond to all my questions.

Materials arrived per FedEx unscatherd and well packaged.

I will use Sweetwater again when ever I can.

The Swingster? You have GOT to try one out!!!!!

Sony headphines and Epiphone hardcase also arrived. Phones work great. Hardase is well built w/grey fuzzy innards that truly look awesome when the wine red swingster is put to bed!!!!!

Have hired a guitar instructor for Sunday afternoon lessons! Here we go...let the fun begin.................
# 1
compart1
compart1
03/03/2010 7:45 pm
Congratulations.
Sounds like a great set up..
If your still looking for country tunes tabs, you might try
songsteer.com
I just found the site so I have not dug through it.
# 2
avogaster
avogaster
06/09/2010 9:36 am
I thinking in that guitar. Can you say something more? What about tunning? Is it stable?
Which hardcase have you got?
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.