New Blog - Learn To Play Guitar!

SwiftUK
SwiftUK
11/16/2009 1:50 pm
Hi All,

Just to let you know about my new guitar blog:

http://learntoplayyourguitars.blogspot.com/

Updated frequently, take a look! Thanks.
# 1
ceefax
ceefax
11/30/2009 10:06 pm
hi

As a graphic designer there a few things about your site that you need to take a look at if you PM me. But what i would say for that tutorial alone would be to stick some tab up there under your video or at least define some of the notes your playing, otherwise it is a little confusing for a beginner.

pete
# 2
JeffS65
JeffS65
12/01/2009 12:38 am
Originally Posted by: SwiftUKHi All,

Just to let you know about my new guitar blog:

http://learntoplayyourguitars.blogspot.com/

Updated frequently, take a look! Thanks.

You may want to be concerned about posting material that is governed under copyrights. If you receive any advertising dollars for the adverts in your blog, you may have a legal/cash liability issue even if you're posting videos made by other persons.

If you have gained permission to use the material then I apologize but it is worth mentioning.
# 3
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Douglas Showalter
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/01/2009 3:37 am
Agreed. I can't imagine having video's demonstrating how to play Led Zeppelin can be posted if even one dollar is being earned from the site. That will get you into one serious mess on many fronts. The whole process of GT being able to put songs on the site is quite the task, so don't take things lightly and make sure you have all your bases covered. Keep up the motivation and good luck with your site.
Douglas Showalter
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.