I have a problem with IBANEZ!!!!!

Vlahos
Vlahos
09/16/2001 9:35 am
Can someone out there please give me some advice on what ( medium to top of the range) guitars are a lot like the ibanez RX20. I love this guitar but when I went to buy a better ibanez guitar, I found that all the necks on all of the other models were thin and the one on my guitar is fat. Can someone please recommend an ibanez that I have missed or maybe tell me what John Petrucci's new Ernie Ball is like or maybe recommend an entirely new guitar all together, (Not a fender)!!! Thanks a lot
# 1
Fenderblues
Fenderblues
09/16/2001 2:11 pm
Well how could you not consider the greates guitar the world has known.

Any way I would possible try a Jackson or even a BC RICH, very good guitars, sturdy and not badly priced. The necks on both these guitars a lovely and comfy. The Les paul has a dood neck feel for many but not for me.

Not that keen on the ernie ball guitars even though they are getting more popular.

The necks are pretty much the same on Ibanez unless you look for an older model second hand as some of them have a fuller neck, like the roadstar.

Washburn not bad if you choose well.

I never wanted a fender until I tried one, man love at first touch, it's as meaty or mellow as you can be.
While I'm sat here, Playin', I'm tryin' to free my mind!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.