View post (Give away......)

View thread

Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
03/30/2006 12:40 am
Ok so here is the thing.....

I won a webcam...the only thing is that I already have one. So I was going to give it away...Only that wouldn't be any fun....

So after thinking about it... I have come up with a little plan that will help some of you get your creative juices flowing, and at the same time give me a little attention.. :)

A contest if you will... a writing contest.. Nothing too fancy, just a poem or song (lyrics only required)... Submit it here on this thread and I will take everyone who has participated and draw from them and the winner will get the webcam... Now this webcam is not an expensive one, just an inexpensive one.. and I will pay to have it shipped to you... I understand that some you live on different continents than I, but I have my resources for shipping and you can still enter, if you so wish... I will keep my word if you win, and send it to you..

The catch.... Just so you won't take an old poem or song and put it here... to ensure that it is fresh and new... the poem will have to have my name in it. Tonja or Tonja Renee that is your choice..haha... Of course it would - I told you that I wanted attention.... I am a girl..

When? you say.... this contest will be open for entries for a total of 72 hours commencing when this thread was posted... After that... I will post the winner of the draw, and then I will send the webcam... As I said before that this is a draw, so don't worry I will not judge.... :D

So if you are interested in participating.... on your mark get set go.....start writing...

I don't expect there will be many... but I am curious to see who will play... ;)
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.