Hello from manchester, england

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hello from manchester, england

petemcr.ph

Full Access

hi everyone,

Just introducing myself before I begin hammering the forums for advice and doing everyone's heads in :)

I'm Peter, I'm from Manchester as the title suggests, been playing guitar for some time but never really pushed myself past the realms of learning songs I enjoy, mainly metal and Rock. A little overwhelmed with the amount of material on here but can't wait to get stuck in.

hi everyone,

Just introducing myself before I begin hammering the forums for advice and doing everyone's heads in :)

I'm Peter, I'm from Manchester as the title suggests, been playing guitar for some time but never really pushed myself past the realms of learning songs I enjoy, mainly metal and Rock. A little overwhelmed with the amount of material on here but can't wait to get stuck in.

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Welcome to the Guitar Tricks forum! Here you can chat with other students, and ask questions from instructors. Enjoy the program!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Welcome to the Guitar Tricks forum! Here you can chat with other students, and ask questions from instructors. Enjoy the program!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.