Am I being too picky, lazy, thick, etc. or this lesson is kind of half-arsed...?

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/15/2024 11:58 pm

It looks like the notation team went through & cleaned up this tutorial: lesson 4 (verse riff), lesson 5 (chorus riff), lesson 8 (solo).  And then added those corrections to the full performance lesson as well!

Hopefully that's a wrap! 

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 41
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
04/23/2024 3:29 am

Hello again,

Even though every single post I have made was true and somehow justified. It was written from a place of anger/pain/disappointment and probably sounded much more negative than it should. I have unnecessarily put too much pressure on myself resulting in a downward spiral of a very negative mindset.

Please once again, accept my apologies for my negative and harmful behaviour. You, GT Tricks (everyone involved) and especially you, Chris... You are much appreciated for your hard work and helping aspiring musician round the world.

I will try and continue helping along the way. We help each other out after all... this is how we grow and get better. I will start a new thread, if needed in the future though, as I want to put this thread with my negative vibe to rest.

Have a great week and thank you once again/

# 42
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/23/2024 6:27 pm

Thanks for your reply.  Best of success going forward!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 43

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.