View post (Lessons about common guitar licks or famous licks (Beginner))

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
02/12/2023 12:53 pm

Hi All,

I have completed GTF 1 and GTF 2 and moved to Rock path and I have just started with it.

Now each lessons takes long time to master, often get stuck and no progress, for example barre chord can't get them right. Therefore I am not only sticking on following the course but I try to play one or even 2 songs  but each song (beginners 2 drops difficulty) for me seems very difficult and sometime no progress there too. I think is normal it's only 1 year I play guitar.

My question

Instead of learning the entire song,  I would look for lessons focusing on guitar licks , either made by Guitar tricks with backing track or famous licks with backing track online to follow up.

Let me share here why and what's my goal.

I am Organ player and piano/keyboard player, I also use guitar amps self-built, to play Organ like Jon Lord did with Deep Purple.

I build amps and I like to make demonstrations with Guitar. Guitar is my hobby instrument. All I'd like to do is learning some chords progressions that sounds like musics, some easy licks that I can show live when I build a Guitar Amp. I want to avoid to call my friend every time I need a Guitar Demonstration for people to hear how the amp sounds.

I would even look for some sort of guitar lessons groove that I can repeat over and over and that is easy to play

Do we have such lessons I am struggling to find the right thing

Any help is welcome

edited

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]