View post (Wrong notations (again...))

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
07/17/2023 4:02 am

I think you're right. The performance=full speed looks alright but the breakdown section seems to be a little different which adds to the confusion. Nothing that can be done now as the performance section looks fine. But it is really disorientating when you are trying to learn a new thing and full speed = normal then when explaining more slowly it shows something different. You kind of have no idea what to follow. Makes it really hard.

I understand it is quite easy to get lost with all that when explaining but it shouldn't show two different things and make a student run in cricles trying to figure it out that a slowed down/breakdown section is a little different to what is played.

Again not the first time/song where I have encountered that... I've just forgotten that it might be the case again with a slow/breakdown section.

Thank you for reminding me that. Hopefully I will not encounter many more such instances though/

The song rocks though and despite the difficulties I enjoy learning it a lot. 

Fun fact = most of the time I enjoy GuitarTricks songs more than the originals. I think it has something to do with the fact that when you listen to a song for the first time you kind of bond/fall in love with it and then when you hear another version (even though it's the original one) it kind of sounds off/different/not as cool anymore.