View post (Hi)

View thread

Pattos
Pattos
06/26/2022 3:04 pm

't dislike it have been using the site for six months or so. I am 74 and started playing at age 70. I have just about got the hang of guitar playing but my age has made me plsy a little slower which is frustrating but I enjoy getting a tune out of the guitar. I love most of the 60s and 70's music especialy Elvis. The Stones and the Who have also impresed me I like most music except jazz (as Elvis one said I dont dislike it I just don't understand it. The stones gives me the mix of rockcountry and the Blues. The Who just gives me the madness I need and Elvis gives me just about everything. What a preformer and artist he was. I also have a love for counrty as it once was and am not that thrilled with some moderd country music. I play as much different music as I can. Lastly I don't consider wrapp as music. It's just a rant with boring amature drumming.

I have a Squire electric 70's and a Epiphone J2000 I love both of these guitars and have made many mistakes buying gitars that salesmen wanted me to have. I will stick with these two and would recomend these two for any beginner.