View post (Santa's early ....left these today)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
12/22/2020 9:41 pm
Originally Posted by: faith83Everything arrived today and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed just now.

WOW! I get the "overwhelmed" part totally. Mine is humble, and the competency learning curve long an challenging. Yours is your focus, so I can only ogle in surmising at what SweetwaterSanta must have sent you. = ]

P.S. I noted a recent (?) profile sig change from default Full Acces to "JD Forever". A John Denver fan since seemingly forever myself, he was most significant and influential to me at the time of buying my first nylon stringed acoustic guitar way back in '73 when he was in his deservedly popular heyday. His death in that Long EZ all the more tragic in a fuel managment incident being foreseeable and the accident avoidable if you read the FTSB accident report. So sad. But to happier memories. Impossible though it is to pick an absolute favourite from his many, there are two songs of his I love in the particular. One, "Rocky Mountain High" because of its soaring vocal that irresistably elevates, the other as close to a #1 pick as possible, "Poems, Prayers, & Promises" for its invocation of a soulful introspective spirituality.