View post (Schecter Research to PRS SE)

View thread

KellyAM
KellyAM
10/04/2019 8:12 pm

I'll give a quick drop for my first guitar which was a beautiful Schecter. It looked nice and played well. But as time went on I began to realize, the fret board was simply too skinny and I couldn't grip the next without cramping my fingers. Otherwise great guitar![br][br]Traded back in before my new one last night, a PSR SE. Next fits my hands way better and the sound options are fully loaded.

As for amps, I started off with a Fender Musstang v.2. It was cool but the Fender software doesn't work so you're on your own for setting up presets and storing them which is a little clunky. Otherwise great tone for indoor practice and can get quite loud.[br][br]I sold that back on the streets for the same 50 bucks and bought a Line6 modeling amp. Never looked back! Great amp and has cloud software you can use to download and instantly configure user presets.

Getting back into guitar after lengthy lessons when I was a kid. Starting over with an electric guitar. My ultimate goal is to learn how to play Thunderstruck!