View post (no help or interaction)

View thread

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/03/2019 8:47 pm
Originally Posted by: treatedbadly

I am struggling too I have finished guitar fundamentals one and found it a slog. I think it's down to the song choices. I have no interest in playing the songs on the fundamentals so I find it hard to get through the lessons. Even the individual songs to learn are not really my bag. I'm not trolling but I think you can probably learn just as much on youtube.

Thanks for the feedback! We're always trying to improve and add songs that people are interested in playing. But it's a great balancing act of making song lessons for different types of people, and then also taking into consideration the difficulty of songs, etc.

We have a ton of beginner songs here: https://www.guitartricks.com/songs.php?input=beginners

And even more songs in the songs page that you should take a look at. Remember that you can always skip forward or backwards or even jump out of the fundamentals course if needed to give yourself a variety of learning. You don't have to stick to the course and go all the way through it all at once. We encourage everyone to try everything we have to offer! We know that learning can be different for everyone so feel free to experiment and jump around.

We enjoy the feedback, so let us know if you have any ideas on how to improve the Core Learning System, which includes Guitar Fundamentals 1 and 2, and the more experienced courses as well.

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.