View post (can B7 be a plain old note?)

View thread

dlwalke
Full Access
dlwalke
Full Access
06/24/2019 9:50 pm

ManXCat,

Nobody cares. Really...they don't. But touché on noticing that I mispelled "there." I noticed that too but thought I could get away with it. Damn!!

As long as you are so into re-reading my posts, please note that I did NOT say that dyad was spelled incorrectly. I said that triad was spelled incorrectly (it's not tryad according to any dictionary I've seen or anyone other than you spelling it that way), so "there!" Again though, nobody cares. I only pointed it out because your unprompted combativeness raised my hackles. But this thread is not about any of that. The OPs question was what it was. Can you play "Ben" using single notes instead of chords to which I replied "sure" which for some reason seemed to set you off. The OP has presumably seen both of our replies and I'm happy to leave it at that. As I said before, I don't think there is any conflict between them and based on your most recent post which did not disagree with the substance of my response, I suspect you now realize that.