View post (Line 6 JTV-89F Variax)

View thread

mag1500
mag1500
06/28/2014 11:24 pm
Thank you for your response GM. I can only barley imagine what I will be able to do with the JTV-89F and I know it will open up many more doors for me as a guitar player. That is why I have been trying to find a dealer localy that has one in stock to demo. The feature that really caught my interest at first was the ability to change tunings on the fly. I really want to experiment with different tunings but trying to get my current gear to hold them and sound good is a challenge and a drain on my limited practice time. As far as going through the middle man, the sales manager at Guitar Center did say that there was a 30 day satisfaction policy and so does ZZsounds where I have been buying most of my resent gear. I do have a cousin whose husband is a sales manager at Sam Ash and she said he would hook me up but I've heard that one before. I do have another question I would like to ask you since you did mention that you had a POD HD 500. Do you need to have a POD HD 500 to utilize the modeling software for your JTV-59? I just got a AMPLIFY FX100 a couple of months ago and it would be a shame if I had to go out and get the POD HD 500 to be able to utilize all off the great options that the JTV-89F has to offer.

Have a great weekend!!!!