View post (Line 6 JTV-89F Variax)

View thread

TheGM
TheGM
06/28/2014 7:12 pm
Hi mag 1500. Hi have the line 6 JTV-59 P90. And i love it there is a lot of guitar there and it takes time to understand all it can do. It has many different types of guitar models it can sound like, various Fenders Telecasters, Stratocasters, gibsons, Les Pauls, Fierbrird V, Gretschs, Rickenbacker, some acoustic Martin and Gibson 6/12string guitars and a banjo mode as well as a sitar mode. It is very playable and sounds great. I love it as i said and i use only a small portion of what it can do I have a lot more to learn but it is fun learning while playing and experimenting. I bought it through a middle man they had a 30 day policy if i did not like it i could return it for a full refund. Plus i used there performance warranty any issues they fix it at no cost and give you a replacement until it is fixed. I Have not needed it for the guitar but my POD HD 500 need fixing and i got a new one to use until mine came back fixed, NO CHARGE!! So some times the middle man is worth it, if it is the right middle man. Just saying.

Have a great day!