View post (2014 Les Paul Studio Pro vs. Studio)

View thread

03/11/2014 10:30 pm
Hey maggior,what kind of sound/tone are you after.iam not trying to convince you on buying a PRS GUITAR,but i can tell ya that they have tons of different pickups ,for just about any sound ur looking for.exp,if ur looking to play metal and want that metal tone,you would want the dragons 1 or 2 pickups there great for metal.if ur looking for a more bluesy sound,the 59/09 work well.ect.u can get all that info @ Sweetwater.the HFS PUPS ARE GREAT TOO,HOT ,FAT SOUND.THE HFS ARE VERY VERSATILE PICKUPS.BUT UR EARS KNOW BETTER THEN MINE.AND THE SAD THING IS,YOU CAN'T GO INTO UR LOCAL GC AND TRY OUT ALL THESE PRS GUITARS,CAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE BUT A FEW TO CHOOSE FROM.I WOULD GOOGLE PRS PICKUPS,AND SEE WHAT IF U CAN FIND WHAT YA LOOKING FOR.THE 408´s u may like.what about IBENEZ GUITARS HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THEM OUT.GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.AS YOU KNOW IAM STILL IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOUR SELF.ONE DAY I WANT FENDER,THEN GIBSON THEN IBENEZ ,I THINK U GET THE IDEA.ITS NOT EASY BUYING A NEW AXE,U WANT IT TO BE PERFECT IN EVERYWAY.SO THATS WHY I TAKE MY TIME,AS YOU ARE.YEAH THENS THERE'S THE OTHER OPTION,BUY AND SEND BACK ,AND THAT CAN GO ON FOR EVER.PLUS ITS COSTLY,CAUSE U HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING .I THINK IAM GONNA END UP WITH A LP,AND U WILL END UP WITH PRS LOL.