View post (PRS Recommendations)

View thread

03/05/2014 4:11 pm
for me i think the ps2 is up my alley.american made,locking tuners ect.and half the cost of the one i once had the custom 24.the problem with me is,i change my mind from moment to moment,as far as which prs i will end up with.thats why iam takeing my time on buying a guitar.but i do like the S2, and 408.big difference in cost.i just bought a new dist pedal satcharator and a vox classic rock amp plug in,i think there great.i have a one year old daughter,so its hard for me to plug into my amp ,and play.so with this thing here i can watch her plug that little guy into my guitar,headphones into the little guy and there you go,ur playin.i hear they sound great clean to overdrive,3eq,u can plug in a cd,mp3 to it and jam along.its great too if ur in a band,say u show up to band practice.well you go plug in the vox have a seat anywere and warm up,or go over stuff.yeah u can play ur electric guitar acoustically.but useing the vox plug in,u get a better sence of sound.DAMM IT I SOUND LIKE A SALESMEN,SOMEONE HELP PLS.i'll let you know how i like the satcharator dist pedal,will it give me joes sound of course not,but it should be cool.and i think you caint go wrong with any vox plug in,they have so many,classic rock,satriani tone,metal,just clean tone,night train,ac/30 the list goes on.very gratfull to my good friend brandon,for loaning me one of guitars.with out his help i would be guitarless.