View post (PRS Recommendations)

View thread

03/05/2014 2:59 pm
Hey maggior,PRS GUITARS ARE GREAT.AS YOU KNOW IAM A HUGE FAN.BUT IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE FOR EVERYONE.I WOULD LOVE TOO TELL YA YEAH GO WITH PRS. AND THAT WOULD BE WRONG,U REALLY HAVE TO LAY HANDS ON SOME OF THE DIFFERENT MODELS THAT THEY HAVE...I LIKE USA MODELS.YEAH THERE COSTLY,BUT TO ME THERE WORTH EVERY PENNY.AND PTC (pauls tech center),there awsome.they fixed alittle chip i had on my prs,not only did they fix it ,they sprayed the whole Guitar,back and front.it came back lookin brand new. No charge.second time around i had a problem with the trem,the knife point had slipped,sent it to ptc,now they fixed the trem ,and did a complete setup on it. it came back playing better then ever.these guys are the best imo. The S2,is a strip down of the custom 24. To make it alittle more affordable.not saying there bad,i never played the S2.but wouldn't mine too.and the SE models are pretty good,well built..versatile,easy bending.i always liked the Navarro,its a SE custome 24,see you caint buy a white SE,unless its the Navarro,same Guitar different name.has push pull knob,which splits the hum,into a single coil.it feels so good to play.best of luck.oh wait MF,has the tremonti SE ,FOR $559,stoptail bridge.each pickup has its own tone and volume knobs.colors,vintage cherry,or black.peace.