View post (Line 6 Pod HD500 tutorials?)

View thread

wcarosia
wcarosia
06/04/2014 5:27 am
I have the line 6 pod hd 500x... but I know they are very similar, and I had to put in some serious manual reading time before really grasping whats going on haha..

To assign footswitches, I hold down the "move" button I believe.. then u just press which footswitch u want to assign to. be mindful of if it is highlighted or not- I sometimes use one footswitch to turn on one effect while turning another off(such as reverb/distortion, or wah/delay, etc).

I don't "love" most patches I am finding on the line 6 site, altho the slash Tokyo 92 one is tight. there were some others I dug, just blanking at moment. RATM was cool, as was one tom petty one I think? I think most distortions I saw on there are insanely metal, which is fine, but these days I don't really have a need for 10927489 metal patches.. Basically turn up the angel/tread/marshall and you are there already!!

If you would like, feel free to email me with questions etc. I think you can do that on GT, right? I don't think I am a master as I got distracted from patches when I bought my JTV 59 and have been showing more attention to creating guitar tones, but I have a pretty good knowledge of how to adjust settings/effects etc