View post (New to Forum)

View thread

JullesM
JullesM
10/30/2013 3:08 am
Hi there, this is JullesM in the greater Seattle area. Signed up for Guitartricks to learn 'More than Words' by Extreme. Many lessons later, I am closing in on it. I have been playing hard since my last husband left about 3 years ago. I play a limited edition Epiphone with Elvis on it and I have an Epiphone Hummingbird that I keep tuned down for More than Words and a couple of other songs. I play lots of Beatles. I have about 5 good original songs. I finally got one on youtube. If you search for "The Cinderella Blues" by JullesM, you will find it. My best tune. Would love to find others in the Seattle area to play with. Not much so far. I did some recording in my son's studio this past summer. Hard work. Sounds pretty good. He's a master and an accomplished musician himself. He tours as William Control right now and he engineers cd's for bands all over the world. I have always wanted to be in a band but was too busy making a living. Enough about me. Tell me about yourselves. Like I said, I came for a specific song, but there is so much good stuff here, I am going to be a member for a long long time.