View post (if you love this nation....)

View thread

johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
01/03/2013 6:00 pm
BobbySan07, read my other posts. I was never intending to go to china. I was being a squeaky wheel. Unfortunately, because of the people not caring enough about our corrupt gov., they do nohting whereas I have written illegal letters, been arrested etc in trying to change things and to stick up for my constituion rights.
I fail to understand why people refuse to want to assist me in these goals of mine. Its not like i was asking people to do this for free (do demos, do website etc). Nor was I asking for myself as much as I was asking this for the people. I'd offered contracts for future profits for anyone who would do demoes, webiste etc. I was and am also guaranteeing to the people and our gov how i would sign away 95% of my shares from all my works. I don't want to be rich. I dont want to be rich because, absolute power absolutely corrupts. I wanted my shares to go into an account i could not touch but would be overseen by elected officials/people who woud be paid to disperse these profits from MY WORKS towards those who are in need.
It amazes me that even though I did inform people and our gov how i would go to china, no one cares? You'd think the people would be up in arms and either help me or very least try to have me arrested. I do own means to literally bankrupt this nation. I assure you my inventions are not 'crack pot' creations. All the chinese gov would have to do is market my novels using their state run medias and take it from there. There's no way I need to do this. All I need is a website for my fool proof market plan and i shall, all by my lonesome, without anyone else's help succeed. I can afford a website software, if not this month, next month.
I am writing you because, at least you were concerned enough to have written back voicing your concerns. Only two others did this and one stated he did wish me success in over throwing our gov.? People complain about the injustice in this nation but no one wants to do anything about it? Go figure. Changes can be made wihtout violence and even in a peacful and benevolent means and ways. I shall prevail-Dan