View post (if you love this nation....)

View thread

bobby_t
Full Access
bobby_t
Full Access
01/03/2013 2:27 pm
So basically you're a statist who will swear allegiance to whatever government will support your personal projects? You're exchanging the one party republicrat system that worked so well for you here for a one party system in China?

I'll be honest up front. I'm not a republican or democrat. I'm a libertarian and diametrically opposed to statism whether it be in the form of the homegrown republicrat party or communist China. I hate government as much as Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington did.

The house of cards built by the republicrats and the federal reserve banking system is only one possibility of a structure that the U.S. Constitution allows to be built upon it's foundation. Yes, the republicrats and the superstructure that they built are corrupt, but that structure is not our Constitution and Bill of Rights. And I would agree that the people have become corrupt as well. Just as Benjamin Franklin said in his final speech at the Constitutional convention "...that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other."

Fortunately, we'll have the foundation to get back to if we don't deviate too far in either direction when the republicrats house of cards falls. At least we have a possibility. What they have in China to fall back on are despotism, purges and genocide.

You titled this thread, "if you love this nation..." What are you getting at? That you love this nation so much that you will support another government against it and those of us who are loyal to our people and culture? I don't wish you luck. Especially not for crackpot inventions that you think they can use against us. Nor do I give a damn about the Chinese government. Haven't you noticed that inventions don't come out of China? All they do is copy things made elsewhere because there is no entrepreneurial incentives to invent anything. Have fun writing state approved songs that restrict your ability to express what's truly in your soul.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.