View post (if you love this nation....)

View thread

johnnyasteroid
johnnyasteroid
12/28/2012 7:32 pm
Hi everyone! In 32 yrs of writing full time, working upon one invention after another, and with no one but no one assisting this genius artist, I am relocating to China. I am in contact with the Chinese embassy and they are in process of granting me full citizenship. In exchange for their assistance, their gov. run medias shall advertise my four novels which publishes numerus inventions and 100's of music compositions whereof said first novel is informing the readers how, within the remaining books, major inventions are going to be published thereof means to protect the interest of the chinese gov. and inventions thereof from big greedy american corporations. The chinese gov/media is going to inform their people how a portion of the profits derived from these novels shall be used to reinvest towards smaller size inventions whereof profits from said smaller size inventions shall be used to re-invest in medium size inventions and so on and so on, up until such time as the chinese gov. is able to build, in secrecy, a revolutionary and ultimate spacecraft and propulsion system. Once the spacecraft is ready for launch it shall begin a process of mining helium three from lunar's regolith, mine all type of asteroids, colonize our solar system and even terra form most planets and moons within our solar system. In other words, china gov is going to advertise my novels on their state run news.
People, read 'Mining The Sky' by John C. Lewis, a professor/scientist at Arizona university. Such an invention as this spacecraft and propulsion system creates a trillion to the 12th power dollar industry. The spacecraft and propulsion system is based purely on laws of physics and logic. It comes with a tested and proven shield system means to protect from radiation, collisions and atmospheric heat, etc.

I am, within these books, lambasting capitalism for what it is. Our corporations and both political parties have become so corrupted, along with the american people I am, as is prophesied, within several catholic apparitions, going to bankrupt USA and in process make china a world's sole economic super power. USA shall become a third world power. In this process of lambasting our corrupt gov. I am also going to create a revolution. How do you people feel knowing how I literally wrote 1000's of business letters past said 32 yrs asking our gov., our medias, our universities our big corporations, our rich investors, our Venture capitalists, and even you, the small people for assistance whereof I had guaranteed how I would pay off our nation's entire debt only to encounter resistance every step of the way. I am sorry you people feel so damn envious that you refused to do simple things such as sign petitions or email my/your senators to apply political pressure so they'd do something. Your gov does not want you to prosper. They are purposely keeping you down. Do you know that envy is one of the worse sins there is? It creates extremism e.g., because of the people's envy, I am going to china and destroy USA all by myself. Did you know our corrupt senators pass laws making it legal for me to give to foreign powers my intellectual properties? This fact shall also be used as a propaganda coup for the chinese to use against this nation. Other inventions I am givng to the chinese is, a city size submersible that can last indefinately aginst corrosion, can be built super strong and quick, economically, can farm, mine ecologically sound, is 100% green with all the other inventions used therein, can prevent species form going extinct, pay for themsleves dozens and dozens of times over and can be used to clean up our oceans and even submerge deeper than any other submersibles in world bIG TIME!

Another invention is a flying saucer which shall operate and function as claimed (did you know its a published and proven fact how some inventors do not need prototypes to ascertain rather or not their creations work prior to their being tested?) and it is means to render all other military aircrafts/jets in world harmless.
I have an ornithopter invention for man to fly MANUALLY using a recumbent, crank pedaling action. It is a combo, fuselage, hydraulic system, turbine, vacuum system and it uses buoyancy as a means to displace fluids and in process of said reducing the weight thereof create a huge power supply consisting of stored energy that's recycled. The wings morph and torque, breast stroke, flapp, flutter, swing and fold, and can even spin; spin a feather in your hand and feel the lift. This is a safety feature for landing like birds e.g., more at a vertical descent. Frictional heat is used for lift beneath wings and fusleage. etc., etc....
If you people do not want that which I am about to do then start writing oregon's senator and ask them why they refuse to apply political pressure on boeing to market this spacecraft so that we, as a nation, can be placed in the black instead of this assinine 15 trillion dollar red. You have about two weeks before i go back to washington d.c and board a chinese aircraft with my ten large tote boxes worth of music, novels and inventions. And it would be nice if a team of you people would assist me in doing demos, doing a website for a brilliant market plan which markets these novels, music and inventions so I can open up a world's largest charity org... I shall offer such a team written legal binding contracts. We can all prosper! First come first serve. I want a team of about a dozen people who wants to communicate/ work via emails
Email senator wyden and remind him how i am keeping enough money to place him on streets homeless for rest of his life. I am going to buy neighboring houses next door to him and give said homes away free to bloods and crips. I have told him this and usa gov is afraid of me to extent they don't have me arrested. They don't want me getting publicity.They are so corrupt they still refuse to do anything to help you, the people, in spite of my threats. They know I am not some crackpot too!-dont be afraid, do something. I am also doing this to S. Merkely. I am a republican or was and we are suppose to help others to prosper. Republican party is corrupt whereas I am not. I am willing to help you only if you are willing to help yourselves. Email Senator walden. Tell him this is his final chance to help us or else face this nation's demise. Email fox news, they are hypocrites. Glenn Beck stated, "help the little man just a little bit and watch him prosper and create jobs." Fox news is so hypocritical its pathetic. Email them and ask why they refuse. Email Times and ask them for help and if they help I shall lambaste fox for who they are.
Ball is in your court people, do something or else!!! [email]deltedison@yahoo.com[/email]