View post (Am I Too Old)

View thread

holden2
holden2
06/05/2015 3:22 am
I'm presently 57 years old,and after watching the Lead Zeppelin Celebration Concert????? Jimmy Page is every bit early 70's?And my gosh,Robert Plant has a Alter Boy Type Voice?As a XXXXXHIPPIE from the "FREE YEARS"if you think a single negative thought,then you are too old!But you know your not!!!Just the fact you voice your time as a valuable assets.Rodney Dangerfield was over 65 years of age before Johnny Carson descovered him??You obviously love a style of music,and it being your passion,this is a cool place to be as for as an education apposed to a lesson,and if you don't miss a month straight,you get a free $80,too $85 dollars for a accomplished guitarist to give you lessons?This is an open high way to as successful as you want!In a very short 15 months I have progressed to a level that amazes me,and my family.As to the validity of my word,I purchased a 2004 Gibson Les Paul "Black Beauty,Gold everything!!Why do I mention the New Les Paul?I gave $2195.00 plus $128.00 for Hard Shell Case with all reading materials.I began with a $12.00 Ibenez Guitar with a Pig Nose Amp,the kind you carry around.But for finalization,Began wearing your SIX GUN,STRAT,TELE,LesPaul,SG,and the legenday Lucille.God Loved B.B..King,if not how could he contributed so much without ever hearing about no kind a mess?B.B.King was,and will always be in that top five true too the bone,"DELTA BLUES" will conclude,But to clonclude on the term "Carry your 6 gun with you"?Any where you go,bath room,eating,even too bed!You have to get good when it becomes a vital part of your life,and this allows you know these little simple Lessons were developed by greqat minds.So when you began too complete harder,and harder lessons,if you donot accomplish this Class by the two best instructers,GT gives you,than you will never be a professional in your field!But you have to be washed clean by the DELTA BLUES!!!After this ride with the Blues,you can accomplish anything.52,your still a spring chicken as far as our Rock Stars goes?I like the stuff Anders shoots your way,and the very security needed for every one?"Chris Slegel"these are just my two selections,not the only I study under.