View post (Where are you going?)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
01/30/2006 2:19 pm
I saw a shirt once... it read "No Job, No Money.... But atleast I'm in a band!". Happiness is in the eye of the beholder... Ben Franklin once said "Do something you love and you will never have to WORK a day your life" I kind of live by that... Surround yourself with people you enjoy doing something you love and you cant go wrong... No amount of money can replace a lifetime of happiness... Now that I'm done be philosphpical...

I want to finish out my degree at Purdue University... Get hired on full time with the company that I currently am Interning for... Which is DuPont International... Once I get hired on full time I will get to choose my place of employment so I will probably choose some place warm... or someplace outside the US. Maybe England... Or Japan... After working there for 5-10 years I'll come back to the US, probably back to Indiana...and grow old and retire happy at a young age (45-50)... with a very large collection of guitars and amps... and I will probably open my own studio in Indianapolis with a friend that is currently going to school at the Musicians Institute. Sounds like a good plan to me...